So much for blogging regularly, eh? Here, let’s try this again…
PhoneGap & Cordova
- Important if you are using Crosswalk in your projects: Crosswalk 23 to be the last Crosswalk release
- I wish the developers well and can’t wait to see what they do next.
- A fond farewell to the Crosswalk project (Jesse MacFadyen)
PhoneGap’s commitment to Apache Cordova: Our continued Commitment (Jesse MacFadyen)
PhoneGap Day EU 2017 — Last year’s PGDay EU was a blast, and I’m looking forward to this one (I’ll be presenting again — Yay!). Hope to see you there!
Apache Cordova: the Road to Committership — A fantastic blog post by Audrey So. If you haven’t read it yet, read it now!
Using Framework7? Like Vue.js? Check out Devgirl Weblog’s post: PhoneGap Apps with Vue.js? Yes please
opentype.js — If you’re into typography like I am, well, this is awesome. Can parse, modify, and write OpenType and TrueType fonts. How cool is that?
Be sure to read this if you’re using Webpack: webpack2 and beyond
And if you’re using SystemJS: SystemJS 0.20 — Aligning with browser modules
I’ve been looking into the Web Audio API, and this library looks particularly interesting: Tone.js
- Looks promising in the future: DevDecks
- I’ve been having a blast using (and hacking on) this one: Marp
- Use 375,000 images from the Met however you want, for free — Careful — you might end up lost in the collection!